REMINDER: Iâ€™M NOT FIXING ANY TYPOS BECAUSE Iâ€™M DRUNK AND IT WILL MAKE THIS RAMBLING MORE SILLY AND INSTRESTING
As previously mentioned, I reallky don’t care abtu htis. unlike other thinguses that, I promise, WILL apear in these 12 days. I didn’t “grow up” with this little aimated movie thing. Hell, the only time I ever remember seeing it in childhood was through its briedf appearance in Home Alone? And hell, I can’t even remember if it’s actually in there or not.
Either way. I figured, for a uick little bouns, I’d d a little “watching of” this version of Dr. Suess’ tale as well. Why?
- Sigh. Already the Whovians have begun to sing.
- Tight shoes. A problem only had by Dr. Suess and The Offspring.
- 1-0, Grinch-Whovians. Christmas noise is pretty lame.
- A man beast roast?! I’m fuckingh game!
- More whovian singing happening..
- A minions commercial. Sorry. Has nothingto do withthis rambling.
- Grinch is a heel. Without the turn.
- This is tyhe theme song, in our minds it’s bruned.
- Max is the cheapest reindeer this side of Snookie
- And there Grinch is, sleding down like a rookie.
- Grinch can’t get through the chimney, but it he’s thinner than Santa Claus.
- But with his bitching about Christmas, he must be having male menopause.
- Grinch isn’t stealing Christmas, he’s stealing presents and joy.
- Most likely, all that he needs a fleshlight sex toy.
- The Grinch has termites in his smile?
- Yeah, that lyric wouldn’t make sense to someone cenile.
- Still, it’s not Christmas that the Grinch has stolen.
- It’s material goods. He’s like Limp Bizkit post-“Rollin.”
- Cindy is the only Whovian that can affect him.
- Unlike the others that didn’t detect him.
- The Grinch also steals decorations for his own pleasure.
- And then some ice cubes for some added good measure.
- Christmas might not be coming, yet Grinch should do just that.
- Perhaps then, he wouldn’t be a burglaring asshat.
- Whovian singing again. It bringsa palm to my face.
- With Whovians robbed, the singing heals – WTF is this place?
- Apparently, Christmas means “a little bit more” but singing’s the ticket.
- This ex machina is even worse than Panochio and his Cricket.
- So, because, singing, the Grinched returned Christmas
- A film of the Christmas Truce would be better than this mess.
So. There you go.Singing saves christmas. Why?